Servo Hydraulic Universal Fatigue Testing System
(Capacity-Ranges from 10kN-1000kN)
EKE100 Series of Servo Hydraulic Universal Fatigue Testing systems are suitable for fatigue and static loading applications, are compact in design, easy to operate, sturdy loading units with enough clearance both horizontal and vertical, to suit the test requirements of fracture mechanics, fatigue loading & static loading applications.
The system finds wide application in the following industries -
- Shock Absorber
- Shock Absorber
- Railways Components
- Wood and many others
The system is ideal for performing following tests and many more in Dynamic as well as Static loading with Load/Stress or Stroke or Strain control options as per relevant standard
- i) Tension
- ii) Compression
- iii) Bending Test (3-Point/4-Point)
- iv) Shear
- v) HCF
- vi) LCF
- vii) K1C & J1C
- viii) Fracture toughness
- ix) Fatigue crack growth
- x) Strength of components and their durability
- xi) Environmental Testing
Salient features of the System are
- Machine capacity- 10kN-500kN (Two pillar model) and above 500kN four pillar model.
- Sturdy Floor standing Load frame with actuator mounted on the crosshead or at lower base plate.
- Wide column spacing can accommodate large fixtures as well as environmental chambers.
- Anti-vibration mounting for the Load frame and Hydraulic Power pack.
- Fatigue rated double acting actuator for universal loading i.e. Tension and compression.
- High speed servo valve for precise controlling.
- Easily accessible service manifold.
- Hydraulically operated cross head movement through jacks with hydraulic locking arrangement at desired position.
- Simple to operate & accessible control switches.
- Fully computer controlled operation with facility for standalone operation on request.
- High speed controlling and data acquisition with minimum four control channels.
- Suitable capacity Hydraulic Power Supply to run the system as per requirement.
* Extra height frame option is also available for longer test specimens.
** Wide range of test accessories, grips and fixtures are available which allows a wide range of testing options on stiff as well as soft materials.
The main components of the system are:-
- Load Frame with side jacks including
- Actuator with Servo Valve manifold
- Load Cell
- Displacement Transducer
- Electrical Control Panel
- Hydraulic Power Pack with Electrical Control Cabinet
- PC based Control System and Application Software includes
- Signal Conditioning and Controlling Unit
- Computer for Controlling and Data acquisition
- Control and Analysis Software
Note: The above mentioned load frames are with standard dimensions. However the clearances (Horizontal and Vertical) and other dimensions can varied as per customer requirement.