The GEOSYSTEM Resistance R-value (R-VALUE) software is designed to reduce laboratory data from a resistance R-value and/or expansion pressure test (ASTM D 2844, AASHTO T 190 and California Test CT 301).
- Supports both English and SI (metric) units
- Utilizes the GEOSYSTEM Data Manager program (GDM) for file handling: project information such as the project name and number is entered only once per project. GDM can be used to create printed lists of all of the R-VALUE tests performed for a given project.
- Enter either exudation load or exudation pressure, depending on your preference
- Interactive modification of the R-VALUE vs. expansion pressure and exudation vs. expansion pressure curves
- Printed summary lists of all testing data and results
- Report export to .PDF files.
- Check out the R-VALUE user's manual (640kb, PDF required).
- Product Data Sheet (PDF): R-Value Data Sheet (Acrobat Reader required)